Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm still here

It's been a pretty crazy summer so far. I've had my camera out a few times, but nearly as much as I would like. The trip to Quarry Hill with my daughter was cut pretty short so I didn't get as much as I would like. With the 8 year old with me, time was short and I didn't get to do things like change lenses very often.

This first picture is the first picture I've ever taken at a child's birthday party that I really loved and didn't think looked like just an ordinary snapshot.

Happy Birthday Alex!!!

Our trip to Quarry Hill Nature Center, here in Rochester, MN did produce a few nice shots.

I love these turtles! They are so photogenic!

At Quarry hill, there is a big pond people like to fish. There are also tons of lily pads.

These things are hard me to shoot.






Last weekend, we took the kids to the Minnesota Twins game. I couldn't resist this one. Lonely guy. In case you are interested...TWINS WIN! TWINS WIN!

We are taking the family on a vacation, back to Virginia and Maryland. My camera will probably just stay on my neck. Stay tuned!

No comments: