Saturday, October 4, 2008

Leg In Church

It seems I found myself in a church again today, a family wedding. And for a guy that doesn't really fancy himself much of a church goer, I sure do take a lot of pictures there.

This shot just kinda fell into my lap. I'm sitting there, the service was beautiful and my youngest daughter can't behave and I see it: the stained glass creating this magical lighting and a lonely foot to tell my story.

I'd love to hear stories about your pictures that just seem to fall into your lap. Some people like to tell me, I have the eye. I have no idea what that means, but I think it's because I sometimes see the world in a 3X5 frame.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

fxmixer said...

Great catch Tim! Maybe you should just come and "sit" at everyone's wedding!

Miss said...

I have read your blog at different times wondering if I know who you are...but there is no last name and never any pictures of you, so I am not 100% sure if I do know who you are

what wedding did we shoot at???

PG said...

nice find indeed!

I know what you mean when people tell you you have an eye. I don't fancy myself a photographer, but people are either too nice to say otherwise, or really appreciate many of my shots. I'll just keep shooting.