Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Been a while

This summer has been a blast. I've taken hundreds of photographs, but apparently, I've not been sharing them here.


Over the next few weeks, I hope to unclog the stream and let out some of the images I've captured over the last 3 months. This may not even be chronological, I really just need to get the out.

Besides not having a computer to post process on, I've been having a serious case of "I hate my photos" this year. I've lacked any sense of confidence and frankly, I'm not sure how to get it back. Just seems like I click the frame, open it up and just scream, "Yuck!"

Let's just see where these take us.

This first photo was taken over 4th of July weekend at our friend's house. We've been going there for the that weekend now for 2 years. It's always a great time. The Mrs of the household has quite the green thumb.

I'm not a flower guy, but these have just always captured my attention.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

That's a strong photo, Tim. Can't wait to see some more.

fxmixer said...

Great subject and great colors.