Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hoar Frost - Thanks Mark!

Hoar frost is formed when the air is moist and the wind is low, or stale.

This morning we woke up to this most beautiful sight. This is one of those things that we here in the north country love about winter. It makes for some beautiful scenes.

This picture is take from Bob's road very near the barn picture. I would have loved to spent more time this morning shooting, but it's Wednesday. It's a work day. DANG! Why doesn't this happen on a day I'm not working and the Mrs. can stay home with the kids!

I did alter this picture in Photoshop. I turned it to B&W and then fixed the levels to improve the contrast. It was extremely foggy today.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love it! You know I approve of anything going thru Photoshop...I want to put my life into Photoshop, is that crazy?;