Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week 4 - Snowman

This weeks photo is pretty simple. I grabbed some of my wife's winter home decor and I posed me a photo. These are some of my favorites. I just love it every year when she gets out the bucket of snowball fight. Makes me smile.

As you should probably notice, this isn't how they are sitting around the house. I got out my light box. The one I made a while ago out of a cardboard box and some tracing paper.


Just so you can see this engineering magic, here's the scene I just shot. I think I paid $5 for the box at Home Depot, and about the same for each of the spot lights. The tracing paper was ridiculously expensive. You wonder why I lit it from just one side. First, I liked the look, second, I can't find the tracing paper and the right side has a whole in it. Grr.


No comments: