Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not my best photo...

This blog is all about photos of me. I love taking pictures of me. Har har! So funny! PG from Annoyingly Boring seems to have tagged me in this blog for a meme. Maybe the world was curious to see the real OhCaptain. This happens to also be the first time this blog has been tagged for a meme.

Here are da rules:
The rule is that as soon as you learn you have been tagged to play, you take a photo right away, no cleaning up, no primping, no preening. Just grab the camera and shoot. No cleaning up the photo in post either.

I was tagged yesterday...I got the tag at work. I was supposed to shoot it right away, but you see, I was at work AND busy. Then I forgot about it for a little while. Then I remembered it but was tired and went to bed. Then I got back to work and remembered it again.
There it is. As taken with my phone for all it's glory. Who's getting tagged? Drum roll please...


Marshall @ FXMixer




Oh the joy.

2 comments:

PG said...

well played. i am a little miffed you don't have my site on BOTH monitors though!

Memphis MOJO said...

Congrats on the meme.