Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Cross

I was working on some other blog posting stuff tonight for a couple of my other blogs when I came across this photo.


I shot it at my wife's childhood church, happens to also be the church we were married in, but on this day, we were there for a baptism. Hi Greg! Hi Kris!

There was something about this whole frame that caught my eye. I was supposed to be shooting the family, but with all the flashes from the other cameras, my eye caught this lovely collection of lines, perspective and depth.

This is as shot. I took it into Photoshop thinking I might want to fix the color and lighting but as it turns out, I really just liked it as is. Heck, I didn't even crop it.

Tomorrow is Friday, I'm bringing the point and shoot to work and I'll hopefully find a shot for the 52 week challenge. We could only hope.

No comments: