Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 8 - Catching a smile on a rough day

It's been quite a week. Not much time to just concentrate on my photography or especially this 52 week challenge.

Today I grabbed my wife's point & shoot and tried it at work. I had some idea of things to try and even shot a few of them, but I got this one on a whim. Isn't that where we get some of our best?

I caught his smile coming through on a really rough day at work. We were on our way to the pool at the Healthy Living Center to get in our afternoon workout.





Here's my runner-up for the week. I put the camera into macro mode and shot my little brain and stress dude. For the background, I moved my collection of pop tops into view. No idea why. I'm really just glad I did something this week. This is way tougher then I thought it would be!

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

Nice shots. Actually, I like the 2nd one better.