Thursday, April 1, 2010

Week 13 - Buffalo


Wow, week 13 already? Seems like I just missed a week :)

We've been hitting life pretty hard in this house. Not anything bad, we've just been busy like beavers getting ready for summer, and smelling the roses along the way. Unfortunately, most of my photos have been less about photography and more about scrapbooking. I'm sure things will turn around soon.

This picture was from last weekend. I took the kids out to Oxbow park to watch them make maple syrup. That was so fascinating I totally zoned out on taking photos when I should have. That program was just fascinating.

Of all the pics I took, this one seemed to be the least over exposed. I have no idea how I did it, but I totally over exposed most of the shots of the animals and the kids. D'oh!

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

This shot is great. I don't think it's overexposed at all, and you have the buffalo bending over to eat, yet you can see his (or hers) power.