Sunday, May 4, 2008

A little more Vegas

We survived day 2 in Las Vegas.

We headed down the strip today to the Stratosphere. You know me, I love a fun poker tournament. I took some shots from on top of the tower. It was actually a hazy day here in Vegas, so not sure about how well they'll turn out.

On our way back, we stopped at Treasure Island to check out the show. We were standing on the pirate ship side. I captured this first one. I think it turned out pretty cool. It was a difficult time to shoot. The sun was setting.

If I had been on the siren's side of the show, we may have needed to change the rating of this blog. Although taking the pictures would have been fun.
We also walked up the strip a little. I believe I got this one from up by the Bellagio.

I'm finding it tough to shoot here with the Mrs with. She likes to keep moving and I like stop and take a good shot.

Oh well, we are having a blast!!! Not sure if we are going to make it downtown. I wanted to try and get to the Freemont Street Experience and Binion's, but it may not be in the cards.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dillo said...

Tim,
GREAT Vegas photos. I guess what happens in Vegas....gets published elsewhere...heh! Again; very nice!

fxmixer said...

Keep 'em coming! Lookin' good.