Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome to Las Vegas

We started our parent mini-vacation here in Las Vegas. My camera has been with me the whole time.

I haven't much time to process anything yet. The Bellagio is an amazing hotel. I took a ton of pictures there last night. Let's hope some of them will turn out.

Here's a sampling of what I've gotten so far.

The weather here...absolutely perfect. Its 80 degrees during the day and 65 degrees at night. Maybe we'll sell the house and change address'. Or not.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

mumblingsages said...

Nice shot

Anonymous said...

You're in one of my favorite places! Have a great trip.

And thanks for the link to my blog!

fxmixer said...

Good to hear from ya! Hope you guys are having a great time. Very cool shot.

Cynthia said...

Cool shot...Man I love Vegas!